Apartment liquidation with the moving professionals from Berlin
Our apartment liquidation in Berlin frees you from all old ballast – from the attic to the basement. If you don’t have the time and nerve to clear out the house, our professional team will be happy to help you with household resolution.
Apartment closings in Berlin and Brandenburg can be necessary for a variety of reasons when leaving an apartment. Those responsible are often overwhelmed and do not know what to do with all the old household items. Usually time is of the essence and an apartment has to be closed quickly. There are also the questions in the room “What should be kept?” “What should be put in the bulky waste?” “What can still be sold at a profit? “.
If you are faced with such a difficult task, we will help you in an uncomplicated, fast and reliable manner with our extensive experience in apartment liquidation. It doesn’t matter to us whether the dissolution involves an apartment, a house, a basement or something else. We are happy to come by for a free viewing and get an overview. You will then receive our offer for the work necessary for a quick and discreet resolution.
- Large Selection of Boxes: Locating the right size box is perhaps the hardest thing to do before moving. But, with Junker by your side, there’s nothing to worry. We have packaging boxes in every size, for books, files, clothes, televisions, chandeliers and every other item in your home or office.
- Delivery and pick-up service: Customers who decide to move with us may also order boxes from Junker. We deliver them free of cost. After packing, we can also arrange pick-up within Berlin. But, if you buy the cardboard boxes only, delivery costs may be applicable for the service.
- Sturdy and Stackable: Our moving boxes are extremely sturdy and made with premium quality material. Its available for € 3.00 / piece. On request, you can purchase used moving boxes for € 1.50 / piece (if available).
Request a quote now or speak to us at +49 030-588 48 200.
Apartment liquidation Berlin – frequently asked questions
|Dissolving an apartment or household in Berlin or Brandenburg brings many questions with it. Here we answer the most common ones for you. If your question is not there, feel free to contact us at any time.
- Which benefits are taken over when a household is dissolved?
Every household dissolution in Berlin is individual. That is why we get an overview of the situation on site during an inspection appointment in order to then record all work that has to be done. First, we examine the existing furniture and household items. Certainly some of it can still be sold at a profit. We offset 100% of the proceeds with the final invoice. We dispose of items that are worthless in a professional and environmentally friendly manner at the local recycling center. For larger properties, we commission a container service. Where necessary, we set up a no-keeper zone for removal. We also take care of the complete dismantling of furniture and fixtures as well as the packing of household items for you. Finally, the apartment is handed over swept clean.
- How long do you need to liquidate your apartment and how does it work?
- You call us and we will make an appointment for the viewing.
- We come to the agreed date and take stock.
- You will receive our offer as soon as possible.
- If you accept our offer, we will arrange a fixed date for the completion of the household liquidation.
- The time required for the resolution depends of course on the object. A 2-room apartment is finished faster than a whole house with a basement.
- What does it cost to liquidate an apartment in Berlin?
The cost of household dissolution of an apartment or house is determined by the type of object to be dissolved, its size and its content. If the furniture and household items can still be sold at a profit, this will reduce our invoice amount or you will even receive some of the remaining profit. If the facility is shabby and ready for bulky waste, unfortunately we cannot deduct any credit from the final price. After an inspection appointment by our experts, we can assess the inventory and the necessary effort and make you a reliable offer for the budget liquidation.