Store furniture – our furniture warehouse in Berlin for flexible storage
- Individual advice and viewing
- Packing service and furniture assembly
- Collection by our moving team
Store furniture with the moving professionals from Berlin
Are you moving and need to temporarily store your furniture somewhere – but you don’t have space for it? Do not worry, because we will take care of the storage and store your objects in our warehouse. Together we will find the perfect solution for you!
There are many reasons to want to store something. Inherited furniture that you would like to keep, a temporary stay abroad, a household liquidation or temporary downsizing or a delay in the completion of the new home. The furniture store of the Junker moving company in Berlin is always a good choice if you don’t have enough space. The storage in Berlin is carried out professionally and reliably for all items.
We take over the furniture storage in Berlin for you quickly, competently and reliably. Just make an appointment so that we can get an impression of the size of the furniture to be stored. Please also let us know how long you will need storage in Berlin. Storage in Berlin with Junker is very simple: Call, make an appointment for a viewing, wait for the offer and decide.
- Large Selection of Boxes: Locating the right size box is perhaps the hardest thing to do before moving. But, with Junker by your side, there’s nothing to worry. We have packaging boxes in every size, for books, files, clothes, televisions, chandeliers and every other item in your home or office.
- Delivery and pick-up service: Customers who decide to move with us may also order boxes from Junker. We deliver them free of cost. After packing, we can also arrange pick-up within Berlin. But, if you buy the cardboard boxes only, delivery costs may be applicable for the service.
- Sturdy and Stackable: Our moving boxes are extremely sturdy and made with premium quality material. Its available for € 2.00 / piece. On request, you can purchase used moving boxes for € 1.00 / piece (if available).
Request a quote now or speak to us at +49 030-588 48 200.
Moving boxes from € 1.99
Furniture storage in Berlin and Brandenburg – frequently asked questions Fragen
|The topic of storing furniture brings many questions with it. Here we answer the most common ones for you. If your question is not there, feel free to contact us at any time.|
- Do I have access to my belongings while the furniture is being stored in Berlin?
In principle, you have access to your stored furniture at any time. If you plan to load or unload items, just give us a call to make an appointment. We will always try to respond to your request as soon as possible. For the coordination and the possible costs, please contact your customer advisor at Junker.
- Is my furniture insured while it is being stored in Berlin?
As a rule, your furniture is automatically covered by your private household contents insurance. Please contact your insurance company for more information. You are also welcome to take out a policy with us. Feel free to ask about the conditions.
- How long can I store my furniture with you?
You can store your furniture with us for any period of time. Depending on your needs, you can then extend the storage as required. Whether for a few weeks, a few months or over several years. You don’t yet know how long you will need your storage space? Then we can arrange the rental flexibly in terms of time. Cancellation is possible at any time.
- Can I order the furniture storage at the same time as my move?
You can combine our service offers at any time. We would be happy to advise you personally on the optimal processes. So you can not only save, but also benefit from our stress-free organization.
- Can I deduct the moving costs and the storage of the furniture from tax?
Anyone who moves as a private person with a moving company can claim the relocation costs as household-related services for tax purposes. The expenses for a move as a service can be deducted directly from the tax liability (Section 35a (2) sentence 1 EStG). Unfortunately, only your tax advisor can explain to you whether you can take into account the services for furniture storage.