Self-storage in Berlin – we have a lot in store
- Individual advice and viewing
- Packing service and furniture assembly
- Collection by our moving team
Self-storage with the moving professionals from Berlin
Cellar too small? Too full attic? Do you lack storage space for your sports equipment or collectibles? Garden furniture has to be stored over the winter or do you have another space problem? Together we will find the perfect solution with a self-storage!
Self-storage gives you the storage space you need when you need it urgently and your capacities at home are exhausted. Simply store everything conveniently through us! At Junker you will find flexible storage options for furniture, household items, cardboard boxes, sports equipment, children’s equipment, collections and everything that is dear to you. Whether for a few weeks or several years. Our self-storage service has more to offer than just storage space.
We attach great importance to advising each customer individually, personally and as needed on matters of self-storage. We will create the perfect offer for you – regardless of whether you only need a small compartment for important documents or a 30 square meter storage area for storing your household items. Sign up for a personal offer and you are welcome to get an idea in person. We look forward to you and the storage of your things!
- Large Selection of Boxes: Locating the right size box is perhaps the hardest thing to do before moving. But, with Junker by your side, there’s nothing to worry. We have packaging boxes in every size, for books, files, clothes, televisions, chandeliers and every other item in your home or office.
- Delivery and pick-up service: Customers who decide to move with us may also order boxes from Junker. We deliver them free of cost. After packing, we can also arrange pick-up within Berlin. But, if you buy the cardboard boxes only, delivery costs may be applicable for the service.
- Sturdy and Stackable: Our moving boxes are extremely sturdy and made with premium quality material. Its available for € 2.00 / piece. On request, you can purchase used moving boxes for € 1.00 / piece (if available).
Request a quote now or speak to us at +49 030-588 48 200.
Moving boxes from € 1.99
Self-storage in Berlin and Brandenburg – frequently asked questions
The subject of self-storage in Berlin brings many questions with it. Here we answer the most common ones for you. If your question is not there, feel free to contact us at any time.
- What can I store using self-storage in Berlin?
- Furniture storage
- Storage of removal goods
- Storage of cardboard boxes and storage boxes
- Storage of household items
- Storage of kitchens and household appliances
- Sports equipment such as skis, surfboards, bicycles
- Accommodation of garden furniture and garden tools
- Storage of summer and winter tires
- Archiving of files and documents
- Storage of collections
- Storage of children’s things and toys
- Storage of suitcases, tents and camping equipment
- What am I not allowed to deposit in the self-storage warehouse in Berlin?
In fact, you can self-store anything that is legal, non-perishable, does not attract vermin, is not alive and poses no threat to the environment. However, it is expressly forbidden to store things that have the following properties:
- Fire or explosion hazard
- Self-igniting substances
The storage of weapons and ammunition as well as illegal substances is also prohibited:
- Addictive substances
- Waste materials
- Hazardous waste
In addition, we do not store expensive valuables:
- Precious metals
- Valuable postage stamps
- Hand-knotted carpets and tapestries
- Valuable works of art and antiques
- Do you also take care of the collection and delivery to the self-storage warehouse in Berlin?
With our pick-up and delivery service you save time and nerves. We are happy to pick up your boxes, cardboard boxes, furniture or whatever else you would like to store from your home with our transporter and bring everything to the warehouse. If you need the items again, we will bring them back to your home. On request, our experienced moving helpers will be happy to take over all packing work for you, dismantling furniture or other services. Talk to us and we will make you an individual offer.
- How do I determine the space required for my self-storage warehouse?
In our experience, our customers overestimate the space they actually need and rent too much storage space than they actually need. We offer you to determine your individual storage requirements for you, because we have extensive experience with it. Just ask our relocation consultants and we will help you to weigh up the space requirements professionally. As a small calculation aid, one can say that around 10% of the size of the apartment make up the storage space required. However, without a cellar, garden shed or attic.